Common Causes of erectile Dysfunction
The causes of erectile dysfunction are pretty much, thus it varies from one person to the other. But basically, the causes might fall into any of the following category:
- Clinical problem
- Physical causes
How Erection Occurs:
When a man is sexually aroused, the brain sends signals to the nerves in the penis which increases the circulation of blood to the penis. This will make the tissue broaden as well as harden up. But anything that obstructs the free flow of blood to the penis will result in erectile dysfunction.
Physical causes of Erectile Dysfunction
The physical causes of erectile dysfunction fall under the following category:
- Vasculogenic problem which affect the flow of blood to the penis
- A problem with the nervous system
Emotional Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
One of the leading causes of erectile dysfunction in men is due to emotional stress. How does it cause erectile dysfunction?
- A continuous feeling of great unhappiness that last for a very long time (popularly known as depression)
- Stress and Anxiety, worry or great fear, also goes a long way to induce erectile dysfunction in men.
- Some emotional problem might also lead to erectile dysfunction. Some of the examples are: issues with the relationship, past sexual assault, little knowledge about sex as well as commencing anew relationship.
Other Causes of Erectile Dysfunction Are:
- Excessive intake of alcohol or smoking of cigarette
- Excessive fatigue, Exhaustion
- Biking can also cause erectile dysfunction
- The use of illegal drug can also be a reason
What Influences erectile Dysfunction
Some factors can make the occurrence of erectile dysfunction more likely. Most of these are associated with dangers with the heart disease. Some of these include:
- Inadequate exercise can increase your risk
- Being overweight also increases your risk
- Being high in cholesterol level also increase your risk
- Excessive smoking and drinking also makes you susceptible
Some medication Could Also Trigger erectile Dysfunction
There are some medications that could influence erectile dysfunction in guys. A little out of them are:
- Antidepressants that are employed for the treatment of anxiety and pain
- Medications used to combat stomach ulcer could also trigger the condition
- Medications that alleviate some psychological/mental health like schizophrenia couls also trigger the condition
- Fibrates that are needed to reduce Cholesterol levels in the body could also trigger erectile dysfunction
- Chemotherapy as well as other medications used in cancer treatment could also induce erectile dysfunction
If you are using any of the above recommended medications and it’s affecting your erection, it is good to discuss with your medical practitioner if you could have alternative treatments. I would however not in any way advise you to quit your medications.
If you however desire a permanent cure to erectile dysfunction that uses mainly natural means, I will recommend the ED protocol guide, a guide designed by Jason Lang, a former sufferer that has helped thousands of guys cure erectile dysfunction.